Monday, February 1, 2010

Let it snow

So Charlotte had it's first snow/ice storm this past weekend.  We got a whopping 1 inch of snow, but you'd think we just got a foot.  The snow came on Friday, it is now Monday, and school is closed.  Yep, for an inch of snow.  Maybe it's because I grew up in Wisconsin, maybe it's because I really really want my kids back in school (let me put the obligatory "yes I love my kids" I just love them more when I get a few hours away from them a day) but I find it CRAZY that there's no school today.  So instead of enjoying a relaxing day with just the baby and me, I have two crazed boys running around the house creating mess and havoc.  We are heading to Chick-fil-A for lunch here in a minute and it can't come fast enough.  Let's see, a peak at the upcoming forcast says potential freezing rain tomorrow night and the possibility for snow on Friday.  All I have to say is this week is getting longer by the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment