Monday, February 15, 2010

The boys make a tent

Yesterday was the day after the snow day and it was beautiful out.  The boys played for over two hours outside and thoroughly enjoyed themselves.  I don't know all of what their games were about, but when all was said and done, this is what was left to show for time outside:

 

When I asked what it was, I was told that it was a tent and that it was a very dirty job.  And indeed, if you could see all the mud on their pants from the tent making effort, you would agree that it is indeed a dirty job.  Yes, I let them watch Mike Rowe once or twice and now they are very into "dirty jobs".  I thought it was cute and plan to send it on to Mike himself so he can see what a real dirty job is.

And just for posterity's sake, here are some pics from the snow day on Saturday:

 

  

  

  

  

Yes that's Andrew trudging through the snow over by the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment