Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Started a new blog today

So I'm pretty excited to say I started up a new blog today called Car Camping Adventures for Families.  As you've probably read in my previous posts, I'm not only getting excited for camping in a couple months, but I'm writing up a camping cookbook.  So I figured the natural progression of this would be to start up a camping blog for those of us crazy enough to venture into the wild outdoors with small kids.  I'm pretty proud of what it looks like so far and am looking forward to expanding on it weekly if not daily.  I already have a bunch of ideas for upcoming posts so I see it growing quickly in content.  I'm trying to figure out how to get it some visibility.  I've already posted it on my facebook page and added it to a few directories.  I think now I will try and get it attached to a few other peoples blog rolls to continue to get it out there.

Andrew is not sleeping for nap today.  I'm not sure what the issue is, but he has probably slept for a total of 1.5 hours today nap wise.  We are supposed to be heading for dinner at Mcallisters in just under an hour and I'm not sure he'll be in any mood to do it considering he's been up most of the afternoon.  I guess we'll take it one minute at a time and see what we decide in the end.  I can always cook something quick and simple at home if he decides to go to sleep.  No go so far though.

Tomorrow is the next installment of MOMS.  I'm excited for it, but I'm a bit nervous the daycare will get upset with me considering Andrew has a bit of a cold.  I'll assess it in the morning and see if he's able to go or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment