Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nick makes dinner, Nick builds a lego leprechan trap

Yep.  A post dedicated to my oldest, Nicholas.  First up, Nicholas has been really into legos for the past year or so now.  A couple days ago he received a free lego magazine in the mail.  There was a page where kids had mailed in pictures of themselves with their lego creations.  He saw that and decided that he had to do one of his own.  I love legos for stuff like this.  You can really see the creativity coming through.  Here's what he made:


Next up, Nick and his father decided that Sunday night was the night to earn their orange feather for Indian Guides.  For those that aren't privy to Y Guides, an orange feather is what you earn when you make dinner on your own and clean it up.  And by george was it tasty.  Here's what he made: 


Doesn't it look tasty?  It was so delicious.  Kind of like a greek gyro made with ground chicken.  I gobbled it up and had the leftovers for lunch the next morning.  Yay for the orange feather!  I wish he needed to earn a second one; I could get used to someone else making dinner for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment