Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Andrew makes a move

No, not walking - yet.  Although i think it may be coming soon.  I actually caught him standing next to the couch yesterday, with a lid in one hand and a bucket in the other, no supports, just standing there looking all proud.    I know I'll miss the baby stage once it's gone, but right now, I'm looking forward to evolution from 4 paws to two.  Hopefully I don't have much longer to wait.

Andrew also seems to have figured out how to climb up the stairs.  And I'm not talking just one or two stairs but the entire stairway.  I didn't even know he did it.  One minute I am helping Nicholas with his homework in the kitchen while the other two play in the adjoining room and the next thing I know, I hear Alex upstairs talking and playing.  

Um, wait a minute here.  Last time I checked he was playing with the baby.  Alex upstairs, baby.... CRAP.  Sure enough, upon running up the stairs to see where he his, I find him up with Alex happily stuffing a lite brite peg into his mouth.  Ugh.  So now it seems as though we need to have a gate at the top AND the bottom of the stairs.   Basically we'll all be confined to the downstairs for the next year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment