Sunday, March 7, 2010

The First Haircut

Well it happened.  I finally broke down and gave Andrew his first haircut.  It's never an easy decision to make, but I figured if his hair was long enough to put a bow in it, it was probably time.  With Nicholas, my first, he came out needing a haircut.  Alex, on the other hand, turned two and still looked like a balding old man.  Andrew has been the first child where it was kind of just right.  He didn't mind it too much.  His biggest complaint was when I sprayed him with the water, oh, and when I took him out after he was all done, only to realize I forgot to take the aftershot and needed to put him back in.  Then the waterworks really started up.  I needed to give him a toy just to get him to stop long enough to get the shot.  Despite all the adventure, I think he looks pretty cute when all's said and done. Here's the before:

 

And here's the after.  Yes, yes, those big bags under his eyes are from crying.  I actually photoshopped out the tears because I felt so bad for making him cry.

 

Isn't he cute?!  No more bows for this boy.  Now I need to tackle my two older ones.  I'm not sure what's more difficult, the baby or the older boys.  Anyway, off to enjoy this beautiful day.  It's supposed to actually get into the 60's today for the first time in quite awhile.  I don't know about you, but I am soooo over winter.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment