Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hilton Head

Well, we just got back from yet another fun filled weekend in Hilton Head visiting my parents.  It's never a dull moment when we go down there; probably why I enjoy it so much.  It's definitely made moving to the East Coast worth while.   The trip down was uneventful; Andrew did a bit of fussing, but that's typical for the under one crowd.  The first night we were there, Drew threw up everywhere.  And threw up, and threw up, and threw up.  I was really worried about him, but he seemed to pull through and was eating fine again by the next day.  Then the boys flooded the toilet.  Oh joy of joys.  It leaked through the ceiling and the guilt trip was on.  I know that after being around my mother for 35 years, I should get her, but she still manages to push my buttons with her continuous guilting over the act.  In the end we apologized to each other though and all was good.  I guess I really am my mother's daughter.  Anyway, even though I'm glad to be back, I have to say I enjoy going down to visit my parents.  It's nice to feel like a kid again, even it's only for a few short days.

We're supposed to have nice weather here, so the boys and I may attempt to find some outdoor time today.  We shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment